Welcome to the last lesson of the course!
Remember back in the first week I gave you a list of questions to keep in your head throughout the course? Well, now is the time to go through them again, and write answers.
After trying all the different social media…
- Where do you have the most fun?
- Where have you found the most like-minded people?
- Which one suits your business the most?
- Which social media have you struggled to use?
- Which have you found the easiest to get involved with?
- Have you seen concrete benefit to your business (a sale, for example) directly from any of these social media?
- How much time have you invested in each social media?
- Which media have you found it particularly easy to ‘keep up’ with?
Remember, tomorrow I’ll open up an Q & A post that I’ll leave open for a week to give you the chance to ask any last-minute questions. I’ll be closing all comments after that. I’ll send an e-mail out with the details of when I’ll be around to chat!
I’ve also got a review for you! A while before I started this course, I gave a 2-hour talk that covers all the same topics. I’ve put together a recording of the talk with the accompanying slideshows for you to watch/listen to as a review of the course content.
This is something you can watch carefully, or just put on to listen to while you work. A few of the details will be a little out-of-date (the social media world moves so fast!) but the majority will be right-on.
The password, as always, is shescrafty.
Thank you so much for being a part of this course – I hope you have learnt what you need to continue using social media with confidence!